Friday 19 September 2014

The document is a cartoon. In this cartoon the scene takes place in an office or in a bedroom. We can see two co-workers. One of the two is sitting and the other one is standing next to him. The two men are dressed with the same tee-shirt , maybe it is the uniform of the company. They could be working on the computer, at a regular office. The sitting man announces that he found a group called" Internets Anonymous "and is smiling because he seems to be proud of it! It's for people who get so addicted with Internet that they created support group like Alcoholic Anonymous. maybe it's to prove that the Internet can be an addiction. 
This cartoon makes me  think about my use of the World Wide Web. For me it's become part of my life and is now indispensable to my dailyroutine.  
For me that isn't a problem because I would like to become a fashionblogger   

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A serious self-correction but where is the cartoon?.
    BONUS: +1. FINAL MARK: 04/20

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, you are still expected to publish the cartoon in your first post.
    Do it ASAP or else you will be penalized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to completely ignore my comments.
    Final mark: 03/20

    ReplyDelete